Enrollment is open to all ages who are appropriate to the programs.
- Third Grade, Second Grade, First Grade, Kindergarten (Elementary)
- Junior Kindergarten, Pre-Kindergarten, Pre-school: potty trained
- Enrichments classes: K-3rd grade students
1. You download the application form, fill it out and mail it to the school with $50 non-refundable application fee. There is a long waiting list. Application is accepted all year around.
2. Every year, school sends out emails to the waiting list families about enrollment between January to February. Please check these emails (it might go to your spam) sent out by email@example.com
3. The acceptance package will be sent to you if your child is accepted in February.
4. You fill out the forms in the acceptance package and mail the forms with the deposit to the school.
Full Day Program Admission Timeline
The school has a rolling-admission policy. We accept qualified applications until they’ve filled all the spots in the classes.
Student interview is required for all applicants. Please call the school to schedule an interview after you have submitted the application form but be aware no interview during Covid-19 pandemic.
Notification of acceptance status and enrollment forms will be sent to the applicant family after the decision is made or will be picked up at school.
To reserve a space for upcoming school year, families must return their signed enrollment contract with a non-refundable deposit before the deadline after receiving the acceptance letter and the enrollment forms.
We conduct tours to give prospective families an opportunity to see the school in action. Please call the school to arrange a school tour. (No tour due to Covid-19 pandemic)
Bel-Red Bilingual Academy does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, sex, marital or veteran status.
Copyright © Bel-Red Bilingual Academy