Bel-Red Bilingual Academy 2017 Summer Programs has been started. You can visit our web-site for the detailed introduction at www.brbacademy.com or get a summer brochure from our front desk. Please be aware that summer quarter is for children who are 2.5 to 5yrs old while summer camps including track 1 and track 2 are for students who are 5 to 12 yrs old.
我校暑期班和夏令营已经开始注册。 暑期班是为 2 岁半到 5 岁孩子设计的，夏令 营为 5 岁到 12 岁学生开设。详情请查询学校网站 www.brbacademy.com 或到学 校前台索取。
Our summer programs are designed to reach the purposes as below； 北美双语学院的暑期班和夏令营的整体设计和构思基于下面几点；
- We continue to offer summer classes from Preschool to Junior K for younger children to maintain a whole child development. Schedules will stay similar like school year, but add more outside activities/sports when having sunshine and field trips as well.
考虑双职工家庭的需求，我校在本学年结束后仍将开办暑期班，让 2 岁半 到 5 岁的儿童能继续在学校的学习环境中获得全面发展。在暑期班期间 内，除日常学习和中文课程之外，还将另增一些户外和郊游活动，让孩子们 身心都得以健康发展。
- For school ages children, they need a vacation right after school year academic learning and release all the stresses. That is why our first week is always Sports Week. In this week, children will have different physical exercises.
夏令营的招收对象是 5 岁到 12 岁的学龄儿童，并招收国外的学生。为了舒 缓和释放孩子们一学年下来积累的紧张和劳累，夏令营第一周安排的将是“体育周”，以便让学生的身心从各种体育活动得以调整和休息，并同时增进 大脑的记忆功能。
- Having some project experiments can help children refresh all they have learned from books during school year. Track 2 offers half day Chinese learning to help students practice more Chinese in summer.
夏令营的目的不仅是引导孩子们追求书本知识的学习，还将提供更多的实验 和动手机会以增进对知识的理解和认知，从而提高孩子们分析事物和独立思 考能力。今年的主题二，提供半天中文语言文化课的环境，帮助和引导学生 听讲认和写中文。
- A fun and significant weekly theme in summer can motivate children’s learning interests and balance brainy learning and physical health.
- Good environment needs well organized plans so that it offers a good service for both parents and children, and maintain their routine even when they are out of schools time.
- Teachers’ qualification is high at Bel-Red Bilingual Academy. All of our teachers are with all kind of experiments to teach and to direct our children in different theme activities in summer.
2017 Summer Enrollment Has Started
Click here for 2017 summer program description.
Click here for 2017 Pre-school and Junior-K summer registration form.
Click here for 2017 summer day camp registration form.