Enrollment is open to all ages who are appropriate to the programs.
- Third Grade, Second Grade, First Grade, Kindergarten
- Junior Kindergarten, Pre-Kindergarten, Pre-school: potty trained
- Enrichments classes: Pre-K ~ 12th grade students
- Chinese classes: Pre-K ~ 12th grade
1. You download the application form, fill it out and mail it to the school with $25 non-refundable application fee.
2. You call the school office to make an interview appointment.
3. The acceptance package will be mailed to you if your child is accepted.
4. You fill out the forms in the acceptance package and mail the forms with the deposit to the school.
Full Day Program Admission Timeline
The school has a rolling-admission policy. We accept qualified applications until they’ve filled all the spots in the classes.
Student interview is required for all applicants. Please call the school to schedule an interview after you have submitted the application form.
Notification of acceptance status and enrollment forms will be mailed to the applicant family after the decision is made.
To reserve a space for next school year, families must return their signed enrollment contract with a non-refundable deposit within 20 days after receiving the acceptance letter and the enrollment forms.
We conduct tours to give prospective families an opportunity to see the school in action. Please call the school to arrange a school tour.
Bel-Red Bilingual Academy does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, sex, marital or veteran status.
Copyright © Bel-Red Bilingual Academy